Sunday, March 27, 2011

too good.

This past Friday I was just chilling at work, you know no big deal. Me and my awesome little home bro have this weird thing that we LOVE to find flat out Stupid/hilarious youtube videos. I mean, who wouldn't love it?? Well I wanted to show him this. Of course my dad overheard and came and watched it also. After watching for a few seconds my dad excitedly says "Hey! isn't that the girl off MSN??" we checked it out. Why yes dad she was the girl off the MSN page. turns out it she was featured in an article titled "The worst song ever written." Ha ha it was too good. With that being said, all three of us stood watching it on the computer for longer than I would Ever like to admit. It's catchy, I gotta give her that much. Me and Carson sang it the rest of the day. and i can't be sure (*cough*) But I'm pretty sure I overheard my dad humming it while he was in his office. (Guess the walls aren't as thick as he was thinkin ;)

 

2 comments:

Annika said...

i saw her on MSN too! and this totally made me miss my days at the office... long sigh. i loved seeing you a lot this week! :)

Camilla said...

Thanks for the laugh...this IS too good! We missed you last night, but are you coming home this weekend? Hope so!
We we we we we so excited...