Thursday, March 24, 2011

fortune.

A couple days ago my dad bought me chinese for lunch. Gosh it was delicious. Of course my favorite part is reading the fortune in the fortune cookie and imagining the little chinese lady off of Freak Friday saying "Fortune coooookie?". It said something like this:


"Your Winsome smile will be your sure pure protection." 


I didn't know what winsome meant, because i have a very small vocabulary. ha so what did i do? Typed it into dicitonary.com DUH! [win-suhm]
–adjective
sweetly or innocently charming; winning, engaging: a winsome smile.
Innocently charming? love it :)  

1 comment:

Gentry said...

Dear maddy,

So basically I love you and I am so glad we are roommates! I wish we spent more time together. Part of that is my fault, but I wanna fix it! I don't wanna regret not spending more time getting to know you. I really look up to you... a lot. I admire your confidence... that's something I really need to work on. I love you maddy jones!! I really do :) Oh, and I LOVE you quotes all over your blog. They sure brighten my day! Love you Girl!!!