Tuesday, March 15, 2011

fears

day 9-something you're afraid of.

MICE!! eww they SICK me out! well and FREAK me out. honestly, if there is ever one around i can guarantee you i'll be standing on the table SCREAMING at the top of my lungs.


COPS! ever since i got a hefty ticket for speeding, police scare me. good thing i am PRO at spotting them from forever far away. ha

Brian David Mitchell. this man is the scariest person alive to me. Thanks to him snatching Elizabeth Smart in the middle of the night like 10 years ago, I have been DEATHLY afraid of someone climbing in my window and taking me.

*isn't he just the biggest creeper??

Next, I'm freakishly afraid of germs. I used to get sick a lot and for some reason i am just parranoid about washing my hands and making sure not to touch anything or anybody that might not live up to my standard of clean.

annnd last but not least, I'm scared of getting Fat. I'm worried when i'm old i will for some odd reason become obese. it really scares me. good thing i can do things to prevent it.

No comments: