Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy spring :)

Today while looking at my trusty calendar, I realized it was the first day of spring! Hallelujah! next stop:Summer! Spring is pretty great too considering all the rain and beautiful flowers.Well and my 19th birthday of course. Yep, it will be a good one. :)




& now, a few quotes to match my mood.



"Love when you can, cry when you have to, be who you must, that's a part of the plan. Await your arrival with simple survival, and one day we'll all understand." - Dan Fogelberg

“Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away” -Carrie Bradshaw

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." – Jimmy V

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." -Lucille Ball

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day very difficult." -EB White

"Memories are a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose"

"I don’t forgive people because I am weak; I forgive them because I am strong enough to know that people make mistakes"

"Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel"

"Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, But it can't rain forever"



Happy Spring!!

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Yay for Spring! You'll be out of school before you know it!

Annika said...

and happy spring to YOU!!! summer really can't get here soon enough. at least we both have a special day to look forward to ! 19 was like one of my favorite years ever. let's do somethin fun! :) um this comment is all over the place. just like me!

Shannon said...

Yay, Spring!! I think that we should do a girls shopping trip the weekend between you and Ann's birthdays? And yes we will be going to Texas Road House for you special birthday girls!
PS I LOVE your dream house pictures, you have fabulous taste:)