Tuesday, July 1, 2014

a little june


i love summer. I can't say that enough. It has definitely been an adjustment this year working a grown up job in an office instead of being paid to be outside {pantless} all day long instead. But thankfully I'm making some money and when your 22 years old that's kinda high on the list of priories. Here are some highlights of the last week or so in photos! I have been slacking this year on using my camera but that is about to change. ALSO This weekend is the fourth of July-MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR!!!
I'm a little excited.


Nate tried to include me in the photo but he just couldn't swing it ;)

We rode around mantua lake last week right as the sun was setting. perfection.


this is funny. Since I now am a pro boat driver, they all decided to leave me ALONE to drive so they could ride the tubes. pretty sure that is dangerous. 



awkward photo of the week. 
 
PS this is how well my handstand is coming......uhhhhh i hope someday i can look back and laugh at my failed attempts.
We went on the funnest weekend camping trip to Lava. I love that all the boys get along SO good-even though they were practically forced to be friends. ha
We floated the river without any [too] serious injuries! 
delicious square ice cream
the girls had a great idea to rent one of the HUGE tubes. guess who ended up carrying it the whole way? yep, the boys. 
 
sunbathing.

my favorite indian store