Wednesday, January 16, 2013

today

Today, is a good day. I feel very happy and content and ready to face the unknowns in my life.
I know this sounds cheezy but after I got home from africa, things just weren't falling into place the way i thought they would. With college and housing and majors and stuff like that.
It took almost two months for me to finally commit to my decision but honestly, I coudln't be more grateful for how things are working out. I feel like I'm where i'm supposed to be right now.

Yes, I live at home. Yes, I'm doing the one thing i said I NEVER would  Yes, I miss the college life of staying up all night. Yes, I crave an adventure almost every day. Yes, I love my classes at the extension. Yes, My job is going swell. Yes, I have the best boss.. in the world. (I may be biased) Yes, I love family bonding time.Yes, I am busy busy and I like life like that. Yes, I am going on a date with the ONE boy I told my mom I had interest in. (anyone else a sucker for a big truck and darling smile? oh, just me then.) Yes, I get to play just dance with my little bro and sis as often as I'd like. Yes, I'm saving my money for a big excursion.Yes, My mama makes me dinner almost every night.

Yes, Life is Wonderful.

Also if you are having a bad day, I have a cure. go watch some Duck Dynasty!! You'll laugh till your tummy hurts. Well, at least I do.
perfect

My Fav.

Guilty Right here

My life long dream

inspiring