Thursday, January 3, 2013

my {1} word

I have been contemplating what my one word should be this year for the past 3 ish days.
But I think I finally have it.
wanna know what it is? alright, sure. no problem.
FEARLESS 
/ˈfi(ə)rlis/
Adjective
Showing a lack of fear; intrepid.

Synonyms
intrepid - undaunted - dauntless - brave - bold - daring -courageous- unafraid

Pretty much sums it up: 
 
 
This is a word I want to incorporate into 2013 every.single.day. 
 
Fearless about what people may think of me.
Fearless about my unknown future.
Fearless about reaching out and helping others.
Fearless when it comes to making big decisions.
Fearless to speak my opinion. 
Fearless about growing closer to God. &setting an example.
Fearless about following my heart.
Fearless about breaking down my "wall."

I have a feeling 2013 has some promising days ahead for me.