Wednesday, January 23, 2013

the time being fearless paid off

Okay so here is just a little story. As you may have prevoiusly read- my word for 2013 is FEARLESS.
 I've been trying pretty hard to incorporate it into my daily life, but sometimes I still get real scared. n-e-wayz
About two weeks ago I added this cute boy on facebook that I had seen at church the week before. sidenote: I do NOT add cute boys on facebook. I always wait for them to add me.(and if they don't, we never become friends.) I'm stubborn like that. Ha so it took some guts for me to just do it.
Well long story short, the cute ended up asking me on a date last Friday and oh my. It was reallllly fun.Like reallllly realllllly fun. okay. you probably get the point.
So I guess I learned a little lesson 
Being fearless (and a little creepy) really DOES pay off!






 My sister annika was kinda enough to take some pics for me in the snow. (yeah, i desperately needed a new profile pic.)