Thursday, January 31, 2013

on my mind

Here's what's on my mind today:
 I've been told I'm weird my whole life. and quite frankly-that's fine with me. Because truth is, I would rather be crazy weird, than a strait up BIG DULL DUD.
So yeah I like to live my life a little weird.
-whenever i'm in a car, I pretend like I'm in a music video. example: last night on my way home from my LATE class, "Someone like you" came on the radio and you better believe I could have been adele right then. I was so into it I could feel the tears welling up. Luckily it was dark outside.
-When I'm picking out my outfit in the morning I always think "How can I make my ugly clothes --cute?" hmm
-I LISTEN to lyrics. In fact I would go as far to say I'm a lyric junkie. Some people just like the beat but I like lyrics. If a song doesn't make me FEEL anything, its a goner.
-I have a crush on a truck driver.   uhhhh this is awkard. Okay so to be fair he doesn't (DOES NOT) work for my father. okay? and also he's not overweight or smelly. totally the opposite of what your picturing.
-It gives me a HIGH to make a fool of myself? is that the weirdest thing? but it has t o be MY choice, if that makes sense.
-I have an African braid in my hair that is turning into a dread. Do you think I'm ever taking that sucker out? no way.
-If i'm the only one in the office and the phone rings-I pretend to have  a southern accent. (how obnoxious)
-I respect and look up to people who are their own "breed." I'm attracted to people who don't care what anyone else's opinion of them is.
-I love to make awkward eye contact with strangers. especially at school. just to make them feel a little uncomfortable.
Ya wanna fly you're freak flag?? 
DO IT. 
I dare you.