Thursday, September 1, 2011

a new beginning

Every story has an end... But in life, every ending is only a new beginning. -Uptown Girls

Well life has changed once again. but this time its a really good change.
I've moved back up to school and am LOVING it.
My roomates=awesome. My classes=super chill. My oppportunites to go crazy=limitless. It's the best.
I'm living in this little ghetto apartment but seriously, it's charming to me.
We have the best view of Logan and great people all around.
I've recently decided to get rid of the things slash people in my life that bring me down. I really don't need that.
My new glasses came yesterday. I haven't worn glasses since the 6th grade so i'm a little nervous. but so far so good. :)
This is the first year.. EVER that i have been okay with summer ending. I usually cry the whole first week of school. but honestly, I can't help but be happy.its weird.
I am taking a photography class with my sista annika and i think that may be my favorite class.
I still can't decide on a major.. time is ticking and it's stressin me out!
Yesterday me and my homegirl Kristen woke up at six and went for a run around campus. honestly, it made for a wonderful morning. I wanna do it everyday but let's be real 5 hours of sleep just isn't enough for my body.
I lost my new camera. total bummer. so once i find it i'll load some more pics.









I feel very lucky? is that the right word? maybe blessed? I don't know exactly. All i know is I am Happy to be Alive!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Love love love you!!

Camilla said...

I can tell just from reading how happy you are! I am so glad you love your roomates and your classes. This is such an exciting time of life! Plus I bet to be goreous isn't too bad either. :)
Love you!

Annika said...

i'm so glad you're loving life. and photography is going to rock. with our completely random class! :) love you.

ps i die over that picture of you and halliegirl. awwwww!