Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday playlist

 1. Merry Happy (Kate Nash)

I can be alone, yeah
I can watch a sunset on my own
I can be alone, yeah
I can watch a sunset on my own
I can be alone
I can watch a sunset on my own

2. Someone Like You- Adele 

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
"I'll remember", you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.

3.Place in this world- Taylor Swift

"I'm alone, on my own and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh, but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world"

                                            4.Pretty Girl Rock-Keri Hilson
 
                                               All eyes on me when I walk in,
No question that this girl’s a
10 Don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful.
Don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful.
My walk my talk the way I dress It’s not my fault so please don’t trip

5.This is it-Imagine Dragons

Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check
I don’t ever want to let you down
I don’t ever want to leave this town
‘cause after all
This city never sleeps at night...


No comments: