Tuesday, November 15, 2011

some truth.

Truth is i get jealous because what's mine is mine. I'm stubborn as heck, and don't say sorry enough. I act like I don't care because i care too much. I over analyze the smallest of things & probably come off as a B to simply guard myself

I was born to be  stubborn, to be a little beezy, to push others, to push myself. I was taught to never take life for granted, to live a little, to love with everything i have. to never give up. to believe in myself. but most of all, to fight for myself. 

Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone. 
Too often we're too stubborn to say I'm Sorry, i was wrong.
Too often it seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts
And we let the most foolish things pull us apart.

How stubborn are the scars when they won't fade away? Or just a gentle reminder that now are better days?

I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are.

Never let your persistence and passion turn into stubbornness and ignorance.

Notice a theme? Yeah. Lately it was put into perspective for me that although being stubborn has it's advantages, sometimes you have to forget about your pride and do what you want. do what makes you happy. Not be afraid to maybe make someone else happy too. So why is it so hard for me?

That's a lesson I'm still learning.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Yes, you are stubborn, but you are sweet too. Really, really sweet. and that is why we love you.

Annika said...

you just need a gentle prodding of a wise older sister..... :)

Camilla said...

I agree, you are sweet too. A perfect mix. :)