Tuesday, November 1, 2011

competition

Sometimes I'm a bit competitive.. I hate to admit it-but it's true.
Competition is a very large driving force for me. 
It Can be a good thing. other times it's a horrible thing. but in this case i think it's good. 
Me and my roomie/homegirl Kristen have decided to challenge each-other.
"Who can go the longest WITHOUT getting on facebook"
Considering facebook stalking seems to be a daily occurence in our apartment, it should be interesting. We came to the conclusion that facebook either makes us 
A. Super beezy 
or
B. super Jealous. 
soo why not go without it? I'm not sure I'm ready to delete it entirely but a LOOONG break will suffice for now. I never lose so it's a given i will win the competition. Problem is, me and Kristen are alike in that.



1 comment:

Camilla said...

Good luck Maddy, I'm sure you'll win. :)