Friday, April 1, 2011

These Days

Here are some things I'm accomplishing these days:

-Setting off smoke alarms


-Trying not to be afraid of this wild one. He looks sweet, but believe me.He is vicious!


-enjoying the wonders of BYU-I. yikes. (when I saw this parked in my friends apartment lot, I knew there was a reason I didn't go there.

-Teaching my home bro how to drive like a pro *cough* (like me)


 -Looking forward to my next purchase. (Mark will drive, I'll ride)

-Running after the campus shuttle so I can get to class on time. (yes, i was one of those idiots that i usually laugh at... until it was me.)

-Daydreaming of the day when i drive this. wow.




-Sacking out like this, when i should be studying. (woops) :)


 
-Spending Thursday afternoons with one of my favorite little people on the planet.




Welp there is just a few. What can i say? I'm a busy gal. But don't worry. not too busy to take a photo of myself while waiting in line at the bank. 
Just in case the running after the shuttle didn't classify me as a loser already. ;)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Not a loser at all:) I love your random pictures and that you ran after the bus! "runner, runner!!!" I can never get enough of your stories:) I am happy you are home this weekend. Love you

Annika said...

um pretty sure hallie LOVES hanging out with you every thursday. have i mentioned you are THE best for helping me?! what would i do without you.

ps i could do with out your cut off shirts... just sayin'. :)love ya!

Camilla said...

Mad, you are the best! I love that you were the "runner" and that you are setting off the smoke alarms and taking pictures of yourself at the bank. Mostly I love that you didn't go to BYU-I...that's too far away! I don't have a single picture of my college life so I am so happy that you do! You will love those pictures someday when you're old like me. :)