Friday, April 15, 2011

heads up

Okay here is the deal. 
I'm getting BORED of this blog. It is too normal and quite frankly doesn't excite me Any.
So.. this is a fair warning. My blog is going to be changing a bit.
It's about to become a bit more REAL. If that makes any sense.
I love looking at peoples blog who actually talk about Real life. 

How they REALLY feel.
What they REALLY love.
What they REALLY want.

As much as I enjoy the blogs that are all about the Wonderful and fulfilling lives people are living..
I love the REAL ones even more.
The ones where they can admit their life isn't Perfect. & that they have struggles and ups and downs 
just like the rest of us.
Not really your thing? No big deal. I will not be offended.






I don't want to feel restricted thinking what I post might offend someone.. Considering this blog is for ME.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, love this! Cant wait to hear what is really going on in the head of yours:) I love ya

Annika said...

well said! you know how sometimes we creepily think the same thing at the same time? well, a couple days ago i was thinking about changing my blog in a more 'real' way too.... creepy! i still might, just not sure of the route i want it to go in... know what i mean?

loved seeing you yesterday!you make me laugh. :)