Saturday, April 16, 2011

My little big brother

Meet Carson
It's safe to say one of my favorite people in this entire world.
I mean just look at Him.


-He always has a smile on his face.
- kicks A at any type of athletic activity.
-can eat a whole Betos burrito in one sitting.(very impressive)
- asks me if I want to hang out with him and his friends when i'm home on the weekend.(tender)
-has great taste in movies.
- is genuinely kind to everyone.
-Knows a lot about everything.
-is very brave
-can always cheer me up
-doesn't complain. even when things are hard.
-Looks for ways to help in anyway he can
-is a great friend.
-isn't afraid to be his crazy, quirky self.
-teaches me new things.
-is always up for trying something new.
-almost always does the right thing.
-sings along loudly to the radio whenever we drive somewhere

He is truly  One of a Kind.
& I Love him.





1 comment:

Annika said...

okay is it just me or is carson going to be a complete heart breaker??? i'm glad you guys are close. it kinda reminds me of when i was in college and you and i were super close. i love it. :)