Sunday, September 21, 2008

Homecoming!!

This Week was Homecoming and it was SO fun! Friday night was the big game and as most people know our Varsity football team isn't the greatest. (To say the least) ;) But we only lost 3-10! haha We were just grateful we didn't get creamed. Me and Soph got really into the sprit and even painted our faces. We went CRAZY at the game but even our extremely LOUD cheering couldn't help them out. Too bad. :(



My Really good friend Eric asked me to homecoming and I was really exited! Him and Sophies date both played in the game Friday so we thought we would show some support by painting their jersey numbers on our cheeks. :)

(That's Zane in the background) haha

For our date Saturday we went to "The Fun Park" in Logan. There was a big group of us and we had a blast. I was a bit nervous when they said it had rollerblading, lazer tag, and a jungle gym type thing to play on. First off because I am really uncoordinated when it comes to rollerblades and tend to fall.. ALOT. Second, last time I went lazer tagging I got LAST PLACE out of 16 people. How devastating. The sad thing is I thought I was doing really good. But it didn't help no one told me I could unhook the gun from my belt. (I got teased to no end for this one) :) But this date turned out a lot better. I was actually pretty good at rollerblading! (besides the fact I didn't know how to stop and ran into a couple little kids) But I was way better than expected. And Lazer tag was a blast. I did pretty good and got really into it. And the jungle gym made me feel like a kid again! And I love that. :) There was this Yellow slide that was really steep and fast. It was my favorite!


After the Fun Park we went to Olive Garden! I have only been one other time and I was like 4 so I enjoyed it alot. The food was so delicious. It was very impressive and I will definitly be back there soon. (Me and Soph waiting outside)

After we got home it was time to get ready for the dance! My Amazingly talented sister Shannon was kind enough to do my hair and it turned out PERFECT! I am so glad we have a hair stylist in the family. Her and my mom helped me so much. I don't know what I would do without them! ♥

Getting ready can be a little bit stressful!


My mom trying to Pry in my earrings. (ouch) :)

The Dance was The best part. We got there, waited in a long line for pictures, (ugh.) Took pictures while we were still looking perfect, and then went and forgot about our hair and make-up and went INSANE. haha Our whole group was literally drenched in sweat from dancing so much. (disgusting.) haha But we didn't care. I am so glad I have some crazy, fun friends. :) Well all in all it was a pretty awesome weekend! ♥

5 comments:

Annika said...

OH!!! Our little Mad-alyn-ski-bob is growing up! Looks like the best weekend ever! You looked GORGEOUS by the way... I was sad I couldn't be there to give your date the "seatbelt-on, radio-down, no-speeding" lecture! High school memories are the best! :) And it sounds like we have about the same of Junior homecoming... since we did the exact same thing! :) LOVED you hair... but hope I haven't been replaced as your personal stylist!!

Jen said...

Maddy, you look GORGEOUS! It looks like a really fun weekend and I'm glad you didn't fall too much on those rollerblades! I think you're totally ready for the rip stick!

Camilla said...

I'm so glad you had such a fun time! I love the face paint! You looked absolutely amazing. I love everything-the hair, the dress, the shoes...it was all perfect! You're welcome for not embarassing you...I still owe ya!

Shannon said...

What a fun weekend!! I love the face paint, way to be supportive of the date:) You did look beautiful! Us girls need to go out to lunch one of the days to Olive Garden.yum.

Doran & Jody said...

Way cute blog Maddy!!
And the weekend looked fun too!