Tuesday, April 5, 2016

28 weeks

28 WEEKS!! Officially in the 3rd trimester!

Due Date:  June 25, 2016

Gender: A sweet baby girl!

Movement: Tons of movement! I Especially notice it at night- We love to watch my belly move all over as she has her little dance parties every night. When I wake up in the middle of the night she is almost ALWAYS moving which scares me just a tad. Luckily her movements don't wake me but I'm really hoping she figures out the difference between day and night before she comes. Ha!

Feeling: I'm feeling so so grateful and just happy in general :) I've only had a few freak out moments but honestly nothing that different than usual. I'm also feeling excited...duh!

Food Cravings: Still addicted to pineapple. Also our neighbor brought us over homemade jam that I've been LOVING on my toast.

Food Aversions: Sushi still doesn't sound good to me which is weird because I used to LOVE it. Hopefully I will like it after the babe is born.

Clothes: Soo I'm still making due with normal clothes. I usually just wear jeggings/leggings with a longer shirt. I really need to buy some type of maternity jeans but I  haven't been in that big of hurry to. Plus I feel like this pregnancy is almost over why waste the money?? But I know I will probably NEED them eventually.

Stretch Marks: None as of now. Still using coconut oil and coco butter each night.

Sleep: I have been sleeping okay.. I feel like I wake up a lot in the middle of the night and my shoulders hurt from sleeping on my side. But it could be worse. I HAVE to have my little side pillow next to me or else I can not get comfortable.

Symptoms: No new symptoms as of now. My stomach is growing a lot which I'm grateful for. I feel like people can finally tell I'm actually pregnant!  My belly button is totally flattening out and it is the weirdest thing to see. It's been so neat to see my body transform to carry this babe. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

What I Miss: I miss sleeping on my stomach a lot. I will definitely be excited when I can comfortably do that again.

Best Moment: I of course loved going to the Dr. and seeing our little lady on the screen. She is measuring right on time and is already 2.5 lbs. Isn't that crazy?? I  also have loved when Nate and I are cuddling and he can feel every jolt and kick. It makes us both laugh and I just love it.