Wednesday, March 16, 2016

25 weeks!

25 WEEKS!! ahh time is flying so quick.

Due Date: still June 25, 2016-but I found out I can be started as early as June 18 and I'm totally thinking the sooner- the better!

Gender: Still a little girl. We can't wait to meet her!

Movement: Holy cow this little lady LOVES to move! Especially at night. It has been so fun to feel her. It truly is an indescribable feeling but I absolutely love it. Nate has been able to feel her kick multiple times which I  just love. It has become our nightly routine to lay in bed and feel what she is doing right then.

Feeling: Still feeling awesome! I go through phases of crazy excitement to crazy stress/worry. We (nate) ha! painted the nursery this week and it is all becoming a lot more real. When I walk past the room it's hard to imagine that a little human-OUR little human-will be sleeping in there in just a few short months! Ah I can't wait for that.

Food Cravings: Lately I've LOVED  ice cream. especially Watermelon sherbet. mm it's so tasty. I also am still addicted to pineapple as well as cold cereal. Honey nut cheerios have NEVER tasted so good to me. ha I usually have at least one bowl a day.

Food Aversions: I really can't think of anything. My diet hasn't changed much at all.

Clothes: Last week I tried on about 3 different pairs of jeans that all just felt TOO tight and very uncomfortable. I was kinda shocked but took it as a good sign.  I have pretty much been wearing leggings/jeggings since then. I need to invest in some good maternity jeans but all the ones I've tried on are just so awkward! I'll definitely have to figure something out. Also my loose fitting shirts work great but I never realized how many TIGHT v-necks I owned. Holy cow. I've seriously wondered how I ever fit in them and how I will ever fit in them again ha ha

Stretch Marks: None as of now. Still lathering up like crazy but I thought about it the other day and if I end up getting a few stretch marks for this babe I will be just fine. It's a small price to pay

Sleep: I've been sleeping really great. I've been more of a restless sleeper than usual but overall pretty great. I also notice I get tired a LOT earlier than usual and have a harder time getting up-but I figure since I'm growing a human I can get away with going to bed a little earlier ;)

Symptoms: Okay some weird ones I thought of. My gums usually bleed when I brush my teeth in the morning. totally weird. Also my hands fall asleep alot during the night which I read is totally normal. oh and the infamous pregnancy acne. That has definitely been the worst part. Hopefully that clears up by the 3rd trimester in a few weeks!

What I Miss: I miss sleeping on my stomach a lot. I will definitely be excited when I can comfortably do that again.

Best Moment: Honestly just preparing the baby nursery and day dreaming about what this little lady will be like. I'm so curious to see what she will look like and how she will act! Also I've loved seeing how excited Nate gets when I tell him to come feel my belly because she is moving. We are both so ecstatic and I really love it.


Definitely hit a growth spurt the past 2 ish weeks. I'm still kinda in that awkward stage where you can't tell I'm pregnant it just looks like my mid section is chubby. Ha I'm looking forward to that nice round bump.