Thursday, May 19, 2016

34-35 weeks

35 Weeks! We are on the downhill side!!


Due Date:  June 25, 2016

Gender: Still a little girl!

Movement: I feel like she is constantly moving! She is close to 5 pounds now so every movement she makes is so much stronger than before. Its been way cool (and a little painful) to feel her little heels and feet hit right up in my ribs. We can also sometimes feel where her little bum is poking out and it is the cutest thing ever. We laugh that she will have a big booty just like her mama ;)

Feeling: Super Excited of course! Also a little overwhelmed. We really have slacked with our goal to have everything ready by May. Ha the nursery is still a work in progress and we may or may not have a crib.. It's fine though I work best under pressure and Nate is such a trooper at going along with my crazy DIY ideas.  As long as she doesn't decide to come too early!

Food Cravings: WATERMELON!!! I pretty much eat it everyday. I love it! Nate doesn't like it so I always laugh when I finish a bowl thinking "wow I literally ate that whole watermelon." but I don't even feel bad about it. Also Vanilla soft serve cones are still one one of my favorite treats.

Food Aversions: With it getting hotter outside I just don't want anything warm. Anything served hot like meat just doesn't sound good.

Clothes: I can't believe I have made do with the clothes that I have. I have literally bought two maternity items-one pair of maternity short overalls. HA HA and one pair of maternity shorts that I plan on returning -they just fit so weird. I am still getting by with wearing stretchy bottoms (skirts/shorts/leggings) and long or oversized shirts. I'm past the point to even care about buying maternity clothes-it just isn't worth it.

Stretch Marks: None as of now. Still using coconut oil and coco butter each night.

Sleep: I have been sleeping way way good! I wake up more frequently than before but I feel like when I'm asleep, I am deeply asleep. Hopefully that continues up until the very end

Symptoms: My stomach has definitely hit a growth spurt and I feel like it gets bigger and bigger everyday! Its crazy. I am noticing I'm starting to slow down a bit. I would kill for a nap at 2 pm everyday. ha by the time I get home from work I am usually pretty pooped. Also. I underestimate the size of my belly multiple times a day- running into things or knocking them over. It's pretty hilarious.

What I Miss: Sunny side up eggs!! & being able to go up stairs without breathing like I just ran a marathon! It's a real thing.

Best Moment: Obviously our Florida vaca last week was a definite highlight! It was so fun to spend time with Nate and my fam. We couldn't help but be excited for our next vacation when there are three of us instead of two. After we got home I felt very content and my travel itch had settled.  I felt so grateful to be able to be home and get ready for our little babe to join our family.