Wednesday, August 13, 2014

i love the lake.

In case you haven't noticed from basically ALL of my posts this summer.. We have spent pretty much all our free days either
a. on the boat or
b. doing something in the water.
 I've been a fish my whole life and I'm glad that doesn't have to stop just because I'm old and married now. ;) This past weekend we spent four wonderful days in bear lake. I love having sandy hair and a freckled nose. It's just part of the summer for me. We got to stay right on the beach so I loved waking up to the brilliant blue lake FIRST thing in the morning. Goll we are lucky to live in such a pretty place. Sure, I would kill to live by the ocean. But this will do for now.
I was on the verge of tears driving through the canyon on our way back home realizing our summer is fading fast. It can't stay forever and that breaks my heart.



A huge storm blew in right after we got done swimming. IT.WAS.SCARY


Profesh tubers.
















Ended our trip with a DELICIOUS dole whip. That I had no idea was actually good for you??