Wednesday, August 20, 2014

too much fun

This weekend Nate's grandparents had a little fam reunion at none other than... Lagoon! Now, I'm not one to pay 70 bucks per person to go hang out with some serious white trash. But lemme tell ya if someone else is paying I dare be honest... I LOVE LAGOON!! Nate says I'm a true carnie at heart and he may be true. (I'm already looking forward to the Zipper this weekend at the fair!) But we had so much fun. Nate took some miracle pill from his semi-sketchy cousin. ha ha and they were a dream! Keep this between you and I but Nate gets a little ahem *sick* on the big rides so in the future we will definitely be investing in the so called miracle pill.
Nate & I.. and our third wheel :)

Right before closing we decided to go on the Colossus as many times in a row as we could. Yes, we were even running with the teeny boppers to make sure we could get right on the next one.

Front Row! 





Needless to say when we got home around midnight, we were POOPED. but it was so worth it.
Summer, Please don't leave.