Friday, April 5, 2013

load the car and write the note

Well we are off to the cabin for the weekend!
 Our first weekend spent together as an engaged couple. 
Wait. 
actually it's our first weekend together..ever
.(the pitfalls of dating each other for 2months before making it official)
But I am EXCITED! 
Hopefully Nate isn't scared off by my fam because lez-be honest. We can be slightly out of control sometimes. (But maybe that's why he fits in so well.) 
Yesterday my dad asked me all concerned "soo are we going to have to be on our best behavior..since.. ya know.. Nate's coming." 
I just laughed.
 i love that everyone can let their guard down at the cab and their true colors shine.
 Family bonding time at it's finest.
 I Think if Nate was going to be scared off by us it would have happened by the second date. 

Wish us luck, this will be a true test!