Thursday, April 25, 2013

5 fav photos

Today is one of those days. I pretty much SPRANG out of bed this morning and have been going on HIGH SPEED ever since
. I LOVE today!! I can't help but smile. 
The sun is Shining and its warm and I'm wearing one of my favorite shirts and I just found out I have tomorrow 'till midnight to complete an 8 page paper! (BONUS!!)
Oh, anddd I rocked my final speech last night and I get to see my handsome fiance tonight. (seriously, 2 days feels like a lifetime when we can't see each other.) 
LIFE IF SO GOOD!!! 
Let me share some photos that make my heart smile.




P.S I keep replaying a song over and over. here are the lyrics:


"In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream
At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines
Sprung from cages out on highway 9,
Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin out over the line
Baby this town rips the bones from your back
Its a death trap, it's a suicide rap
We gotta get out while were young
`cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run"

No comments: