Wednesday, April 24, 2013

birthday scenes

Holy I am slacking lately.
LISTEN. Life is a little Insane. Actually really insane. but in the best kind of way.

This is my last week of official classes and then it's HELLO to summer and GOODBYE to school. I can't believe how this semester has FLOWN right on by. It's been great but I'm onto bigger and better things.

Here are some of the things I've been up to:
-Staying busy working at the shop and at the gym
-Apartment hunting with my fiance. (whom I adore) but don't ask me how we will ever agree on where to live.
-Trying to squeeze in schoolwork.. when it's convenient :)
 -Talking to a travel agent lady who claims she can get us a GREAT deal to MEXICO for our honeymoon. PERFECT!
-Coming home at midnight and seeing my mom made my bed and shedding a few tears knowing my time left at home is limited.
-Planning a little trip to Florida with my bff Sophie.
-Thrift shopping and being overwhelmed by the idea of decorating our own apartment!
-Dancing in the middle of the street with the love of my life
-Going to aerobic classes. trying to be in TIP=TOP shape for summer. considering, well, some BIG things are happening.
-Shopping for modest summer clothes. (goodbye whole wardrobe of tank tops and shorts)
-Day dreaming about what it will be like to be married to Nate
-Trying not to go crazy thinking about how much I have to do before July 20.

Here's the thing. Planning a wedding is actually a ton of fun. It only gets not so fun when there is stress behind it and you start thinking "I have to do this, I have to do that." Yeah, there is a ton to do. But I am really just trying to enjoy the ride and know that everything will fall together perfectly. I honestly can't wait!! Nothing about our wedding is going to be "typical" or your common run of the mill kind of Utah wedding. and I seriously love that. It is going to be FUN and EXCITING and MEMORABLE and a celebration of Life and Love!!

Multiple times during the day I have to ask myself "How did I get so Lucky?" How did the best thing of my life literally just fall into my lap? I have no idea. All i know is I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING. here are some birthday scenes: