Monday, July 30, 2012

YOLO weekend

Me and my {favorite} work friends have been on this kick lately. Every exciting/risky think that comes our way we say "come on, its a yolo moment." which basically means you can do something as stupid as you want because you.only.live.once.
This passed .weekend we went on a yolo camp trip to bearlake! we went with our my parent's better judgement and decided to skip out on our idea to leave thursday night at 2 am to head up to our camp site. but YOLO! anyway, it was one of my favorite weekends. we played in the water all day, soaked up some serious sun rays, told stories,ate burgers and milkshakes, roasted mallows around the fire, and laid out underneath the stars laughing our little guts out until 430 in the morning. Yolo.
The next day we headed on a new adventure high in the mountatins to cliff jump and rope swing into an ice cold mountain lake. I was so nervous for the rope swing that Matt just had to push me. Yolo. Cliff jumping was exhilerating and i was a lot more brave for that. on the way home we did push ups on the utah/idaho border. yolo.
Honestly these days have got to be some of the very best. I love the feeling of living FREE.
 I love that i have such wonderful friends that i can make some of the best memories with.
I would be content to stay in this summer forever.













`