Sunday, July 8, 2012

just a load

Hi. This past week was the fourth of july in case you missed it. It's my most favorite holiday EVER. I love everything about it. it's in the prime of summertime. Fireworks, barbeques, pool time, tan skin, it doesn't get much better in my opinion. I got to finally spend it with my fam this year and I loved that.
Also the fifth of july was wonderful. I woke up to gray clouds and groaned a bit. I shivered (along with the kids) all during morning swimming lessons. Around noon it began to DOWNPOUR!! I have never been so grateful for rain. we closed the pool and all went home for the day. superb.
Lastly, I went with fam on a little weekend getaway! (all the way to idaho, if you can even imagine.) We swam, shopped, ate, visited grams, enjoyed a freak rain storm, worked on the cabin, rode 4wheelers, and laughed plenty. It was the perfect weekend.
Photobomb? success.


The whole fam dam on the fourth!


the truck was having some issues.

perfect spot

he's real cool



getting ready to go take a dip

Fourth of July



he LOVES sitting next to me on long car rides

fireworks!

beautiful country

perfect sunset