Sunday, July 1, 2012

wanderlust

I can't believe it is already the last day of June. WHY does summer have to go by so fast? year after year, same story. I can't complain too much because June has really been a wonderful month. Plenty of sun, pool, orange sunsets, bike rides, snowies and all that other summery stuff i can never seem to get enough of.

Also, I've changed my plans once again for the fall. I decided i'm going to take a (small) break from college and instead  spend my summer income on an international volunteer trip. What the? Yep. truth is I have ALWAYS wanted to do it and the other day it just hit me. NOW is the PERFECT time. So that is that.

The hardest part is deciding where to go, but i think i have narrowed it down to my top three. 1. Costa Rica 2. Ghana 3. Guatemala  oooh what a tough choice.
Welp, here are some instagram shots. 

midnight hike

snowies after work

pops in the chevelle

muscle car ride

slack lining = our new fav hobby

wedding reception dancin'

our engagement photo

cruzin


Ah She's engaged!

Pool friends 4 life


Zeppes Run




Funny how a melody, sounds like a memory.

EXACTLY.