Thursday, May 3, 2012

my latest ideas

Lately I have some big ideas. Pretty rad ones actually. Some would say unreasonable-----butttttt just as I told my dad the other night "Haters gonna hate." ha (btw he just stared at me with that "where did you come from?" kind of look.)

Idea #1: Buy a motorcycle (preferably a small one) for me to cruise to work on in the summer! It's perfect because my car is literally parked 14 hours a day AND I don't have to go over 30 MPH to get to work. *also i can just picture my beachy hair flying behind me with the warm summer sun on my face. 
aww summer
this picture is seriously my fav

Idea #2: Convert people to love the song "Friends in Low Places" as much as I do.
srrrsly when I meet someone who shares the same passion as I do for that song, I'll KNOW it's meant to be.

Idea #3: I want to go to the local DI and buy as may high waisted jeans as possible. don't freak out yett.I'm going to cut them into vintage shorts for me to live in this summer. fancy eh?


Idea #4: Train for a Triathalon. I have always wanted to do it and I think this fall is the perfect time.

Luckily I have a good (muscular) Friend who has agreed to work out with me like crazy this summer. He's a little bit stronger and faster than me, but hopefully I can keep up.


Idea #5: Never reactivate my Facebook. I know this seems crazy but the past month has been so nice without it. I am literally DREADING getting back on. maybe i should take that as a sign?


Okay well that is where I will stop for today. but don't worry, my summer bucket list is soon to come!!
(& that's something to be excited about.)