Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life lately snapshots

It has been summer vacation for me for about the last three weeks and honestly: I don't know how it could get any better. When I ask myself what has made it so great- it's hard to pin down a specific thing. I think it's a bunch of the small things that string together to make life really wonderful.
 --bon fires with friends, a brand new nephew, midnight bike rides, swimming till my body is like jello, lunch with my mama, running through the sprinklers with my crush{it's complicated} lolz getting snowies with my lil bro and sis, chattin' with my grams all afternoon, movie nights with my bff, shopping with my sistas, sunbathing at the lake, muscle car rides with my dad--
Stuff like that.

 I am one lucky girl and I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store.