Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 questionairre

i found these year in review questions online. it really made me think. maybe you should fill one out yourself.

In 2011
I gained more knowledge, happiness and new friends.
I lost my brand new camera and favorite cardigan.
I stopped caring so much what people think.
I started dressing exactly how i want & staying up way too late.
I was hugely satisfied by hard workouts,cafe rio sweet pork and new friends.
And frustrated by trying to decide what to do with my life.
I am so embarrassed that I had to run after the shuttle one morning to get to class. hahah
Once again, I pushed people away.
Once again, I did not do what everyone thought i would.
The biggest physical difference between me last December and this December is my hair is lighter and my abs are stronger. ha
I loved spending time with people who didn't care what anyone thought of them.
Why did I spend even two minutes writing letters to dbag?
I should have spent more time studying.
I regret buying a new camera that i lost 2 weeks later. :(
I will never regret buying freaking cute clothes even though with that money I could have bought food.
I over analyzed way too much.
I didn’t appreciate the moment enough.
People & copy-cats drove me crazy.
Was obama crazier than ever last year? Or was it me?
The most relaxing place I went was the backyard hammock overlooking all of logan.
I feel so happy when I write that down.
Why did I go to work so often?
The best thing I did for someone else was care about them.
The best thing I did for myself was let go of people and things that made me unhappy.
The best thing someone did for me was listen. & leave.
The one thing I’d like to do again, but do it better, is Laugh everyday until I can't breathe.


For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice. - T.S. Eliot


Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right. - Oprah Winfrey

The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! - Edward Payson Powell