Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thursday

Thursday I had a lot of firsts(is that a word?)

I needed to be up by 4:30 in the a.m.. alarm never went off. (good thing i'm a light sleeper and woke up only 45 minutes to my phone vibrating)..first.

I drove to SLC with two other classmates. one being a married man with a broken leg..first.
I went to a Safety and Health Conference at University of Utah..first
 
I ate lunch with five grown men who were old enough to be my dad..first. (and awkward)

I didn't even get lost in the big city and stayed so so calm while driving.. first

I felt so grown up being a volunteer at a state wide conference..first.
 
I came home and worked on homework 'till i went to bed..first.

I even missed "treat night" just to make sure i wouldn't have homework over the weekend..first. 

Went to bed by 1130 because i was downright exhausted..first.

No comments: