Wednesday, October 19, 2011

on a roll

Gosh I've just been on a blogging ROLL lately! 

Highlights of my day:

-Granola for breakfast

-Found out my class tomorrow is cancelled! that's right.

-Took a two hour nap.

-got ONE HUNDRED PERCENT on my fam finance exam! Dang. I hate to brag but..

-My favorite neighbor and childhood friend stephy fed me soup and bread bowls for dinner after we both rocked our exam. she is a saint.

-My other favorite neighbor (boy) *who i may or may not be crushing on* asked me to go play ping pong! score.

-Nighttime walk with 2 of my roommates just to vent and talk about life. :)

-Packing to go HOME!!!!

I realize i don't live very far away and I get to see my fam pretty often but for some reason I  am just SO FLIPPING excited to spend the weekend at HOME!! with my crazy fam. and sleep in my OWN big bed. and eat my moms YUMMY home cooked meals. I'm so flippin lucky.

if you got time watch my favorite clip right now.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Yeah, you should totally do something with family finance!