Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day One.

Day 1:
Introduce + 15 Facts


The Name's MADDY. I'm 18 years old and go to Utah State University. My major right now is dietetics.. but i feel like i might want to be a crime scene investigator instead.. ha. I love to have a good time. Laughing is probably one of my favorite hobbies :) I have the greatest family in the world. There's a lot of them and when we're together it's LOUD and I can guarantee we're havin' a good time. My friends are wonderful also. I love an adventure! I really enjoy most sports and anything that has to do with WATER!! Sometimes I'm a little restless. I like things MY way.

I enjoy getting to know people. Sometimes I can be a bit "single minded to the point of recklessness." I also love a challenge. something to push me and to prove someone else wrong. I love to argue!! or just get into "friendly debates." ha i'm usually right. and if for some CRAZY reason i'm not.. i'm just LouD. it's the next best thing to being right ;) My favorite thing is just to be FREE.I'm not exactly sure where my life will take me.. all i know is that it will be anything but boring.


1. I LOVE to go barefoot. I hate wearing shoes and socks. My ugly callouses will prove it :P
2. I put Vaseline on my lips every night before bed.
3. Late at night, my laugh changes. It gets louder, higher pitched, and 10x more obnoxious!
4. Rides in Fast cars and on motorcycles are my favorite.
5. I like my steaks a bit BLOODY!
6. I like to tell people how it is. It drives some people nutty but i like to be blunt.
7. I LIVE for SUMMER. It is my absolute favorite. everything about it. ahh i can't wait!
8. I'm going to travel the world someday.
9. I like doing what no one would expect. I feel like it's good to keep em guessing ;)
10. If I don't do INSANITY everyday, I literally feel so guilty it makes me sick.
11. I love a man in uniform. mmm
12. I am a contentious person. and i really wish i wasn't.
13. the Fourth of July is my FAVORITE holiday in the world.
14. I love getting all sweaty from a hard work out. it just feels gooood.
15. I want a lot of children. They are fun.




2 comments:

Camilla said...

Yay...I am so excited for this Maddy! I always learn new things about you, even though I feel like I should already know all these things! :)
Love your list. You are one of a kind (in the best way). Can't wait for all those children...will you be driving a burb or a full-size van?
p.s. I will babysit!

Shannon said...

I am excited for this blog challenge!! I know it will keep me laughing all month long:) I love that I get to see you at work, it makes me day.
PS I will babysit too, only if Cami is busy...