Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 4.

Day 4: Your parents

Oh man. where to begin?? I have absolutely wonderful parents. They have been there during my happiest and saddest times. and will continue to be. They have always supported me and given me the things that i need. Everyday I'm grateful for the things they have taught me and great examples they will always be to me.

Dad: the most hardworking, dedicated person I have ever met. He has taught me to work hard for exactly what you want. He always tries to be open minded to my ideas and gives great advice. He believes in me and that's a big deal.Ever since I was just a little girl he has always been the person I look up to in the world. I'm so glad i get to see him often and very grateful for everything he does for our family. He's smart and knows a lot about many different things. Sometimes we butt heads just because our personalities are a lot alike, but we also think along the same page most of the time and use that to our advantage. I love him more than he could ever know.


Mom: An amazing person who would do anything for anybody. She is always looking for ways to help out. She is very spiritual and has taught me many of the things that i know. she always tries to make everyone happy and she even laughs at my jokes ;) I love that she has showed me what it looks like to be a loving,caring mother. She has always been there for me when I need her and is always up for a good time. She has that "mother instinct" and can always make me feel better, even on bad days. She is a wonderful cook and always keeps our home nice and tidy. I love her very much.





2 comments:

Annika said...

ok this is really tender. parents are the best. especially ours. dad really is the best at giving helpful advice and mom is someone who can always make her children happy. :) i really heart you. :) and that you're doing this blog challenge.

Camilla said...

Sheesh, this really is tender Maddy! You described them perfectly. I love the pictures. We really are so lucky. Love ya!