Thursday, February 12, 2015

viva las vegas

Last weeks timeline
Wednesday
3pm: text Nate telling him we should do somthing fun this weekend.
5pm: Nate texts  back and tells me it will be 80 degrees in Vegas

Thursday
7pm: teach a budgeting class and talk about how stupid impulse buys are.
9pm: Book a hotel (don't worry we got a KILLER deal) and pack our bags!!! 

Friday
7am: Head south in the trusty Nissan
2pm: arrive in VEGAS!
2:10pm: in our swimsuits at the POOL.It was 80 degrees and BEAUTIFUL!

That's how fast it all happened. It's kinda a rough life to marry someone who is spontaneous because when you come up with a ridiculous idea they just can't turn you down.. ;) I think all vacations should be like this.
no Stress. in the sun. with the love of your life.
Now when can we go back???


I told Nate I would drive for a few hours--he passed out and I sang at the top of my lungs. 
Believe it or not this was our VERY first time at SWIG. oh my heck those cookies really are to die for.


A little handstand going on in one of the busiest hallways in MGM. Don't worry this was at 7 in the morning and there was literally not a SOUL in sight.. So I took full advantage. 

Vacations with him are so dang FUN.

Nate's birthday was Saturday and he realllly wanted to go to the mob museum. (nerd alert) But it ended up being AWESOME. and He's worth going to a museum for. 

Our room had a balcony with the prettiest view of the city. 
Typical vulnerable tourist photo. 


Pano view from our balcony.



mob museum fun. 


of course we saw this sign on Nate's birthday. and of course I made him get a picture with it.Ha! 

New York, New York. 


that HOT sun was exactly what I needed to clear my wintertime blues. 
This picture pretty much sums it up.

I love Nate. I love weekend getaways. I love our life.