Wednesday, February 25, 2015

the last 2 weeks in snap shots.

Life is busy. Like the busiest it has ever been.(and hopefully ever will be!)  I'm working 53 hours a week + taking my LAST 15 credits so you can guess it is pretty insane. Let's just say when the weekend rolls around I just want to be HOME! (not that that ever happens). Ha oh well. I'm trying to enjoy these last few months of my college career but oh my gosh I will be SO GLAD WHEN IT'S OVER. I can't imagine what it will be like to actually have FREE TIME!! No quizzes to take over the weekend or what it will be like to actually have dinner at 6:30 with Nate. I am so excited! I know it will totally be worth it but right now it's kinda rough. Anywayzzzz just trying to keep that positive perspective ;) Here are a few snapshots of our last 2 weeks. 
Spiral Jetty on V-Day. So much better than chocolate and roses in my opinion. 

Me: "I'll kiss your cheek then you take a selfie" so original. 


I mean that view though. 



Sorry--I had to. 

Wait. you don't take pictures of your biceps in class when you're the only one there? Weird. 

Saturday. All alone at the gym. Just the way I like it. 

He's kinda a punk. But don't worry-- in the marble family the middle finger is a sign of endearment. ;) 
They kinda have fun together. 
That look he gives me like: "Who the heck are you and why do you make such weird faces??" haha
Never too young for a little downward dog. 
Totally worth the 1 hour wait. 
Rodeo Fun!

Front row and all. 
Look at that cute pink cowgirl hat! I told Nate when we have a babe that will be a necessity. 

Oh and I found a quote the other day that I thought was probably written for me. Probably.

>> "My heart sways back and forth between the need for routine and the urge to run." <<

That pretty much sums it up.