Friday, April 25, 2014

the perfect date

"The perfect date? I'd have to say April 25th. It's not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!"
If you don't know what that is from.. shame. 
April 25th has started out pretty great.
Woke up at the crack of dawn to tell Nate goodbye. Half the time I don't even remember him leaving.
Worked my [you know what] off at cross fit.
I really wanted a video of my 3 pull ups I can barely do but just felt a little embarrassed asking anyone.
HA HA  I am going to need a LOT of practice on those.
Did i mention the cross fit trainer is named Gary? How can you NOT be happy when you hear the name Gary? It's next to impossible. And That's exactly why I've wanted to name by first born son Gary since.. a long long time. It's so ugly that it's adorable. If that makes any sense.
I was expecting a package in the mail today so when the mailman showed up with only a few bills, I began to sulk. Nothing ever gets to our house because our address is all screwy. I laid on the floor in my sweat drenched clothes UNTIL.... I heard a car pull up. I jumped up and guess who it was?!!
The Mailman!
Carrying one single package that I knew had my name on it.
I ran out to meet him (kinda scared him a bit) Grabbed my package. Thanked him. Ran inside and tore it open. April 25 is a good date. 

all that hassle for this single shirt.

Too real.