Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Today is one of those days when the craziness of life just HITS me. and hits me HARD. 
Life is insane. and unexpected. and perfect. 
And I wouldn't trade it for anything. 
But there is so much going on with school and work and boyfriend that sometimes I get home at the end of the day feeling exhausted and unfocused. 
& then my mind flashes back to Africa. 
And those babes that touched my life forever.I look at their pictures before I fall asleep and pray that god is watching over them. 
What I wouldn't give to hold their grimy hands and hear their perfect laughter again.
Someday.

lyrics i love today:

When I get to thinking 'bout forever,
It's always you and me together,
Hand in hand, dancing in the sunshine,
I'll love you, love you for a long time


if only life would lean our way,
Well, you and me, we'd run away to be wherever our adventure awaits,

I mean after all
We're in love look at us go!
Now what in the world could go wrong?
To hell with the odds we'd rather not know
If love was a plane, nobody's get on

No comments: