Tuesday, March 19, 2013

love

Meet Nate.
 He loves the country. 
 He wears cowboy boots.
 He makes me laugh everyday. 
He drives a semi truck.
 He loves his family. 
He loves God. 
He works hard.
 He is adventurous to the 10th degree. 
He plays "role play" with me when we go to the D.I. 
He is dashing in a pearl snap. 
He is spontaneous and keeps me on my toes. 
He stops to help the crazy lady who has a flat tire on the highway.
He has as much energy as I do. (sometimes more if you can even imagine.) 
He sings to me whenever we ride in his truck. 
He slow dances with me when I'm stressed out. 
He showed up last night and said "get some tennis shoes on I have a surprise for you." 
(he attempted to teach me how to long board) 
I knew i loved him right then. 

as strange as it may seem- He's the dream I never knew I had, but the only dream I want.
(I'm realizing Now how I'm sounding like one of "those girls." I guess that happens when you're in love)