Wednesday, August 15, 2012

things I'm glad for

I'm glad my hair is sun bleached.
I'm glad I have the best bosses at BOTH of my jobs.
I'm glad that my passport should be here within 2 weeks. (its about dang time)
I'm glad that late night dips are initiated. (usually by me)
I'm glad my arms are sore.
I'm glad that basically the only thing i've spent money on this summer is gelatas.
I'm glad that i'm free. 
I'm glad my mom cooks dinner. (apparently that's a dying field?)
I'm glad that i teach a lil boy named Gabe how to swim. 
I'm glad that in exactly one month I will be in Ghana!!
I'm glad that things with my summer crush are going swell.
I'm glad that I am close to most of my coworkers. they are seriously the best.
I'm glad i have a dad who will take me to get my shots. (#babyrighthere)
I'm glad that lice preventative shampoo was invented. (I'm seriously so nervous.)
I'm glad that every night as i watch the sun sink down I feel... happy.
happy but also panicked. because i know these orange sunset won't last long enough. (they never do)



Also, I can't quite get enough of this song!!