Sunday, August 19, 2012

pooool days

Well this place was my home for the summer once again and the truth is, I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to it. Safe to say this year has been my favorite. (but then again i say that every year) 
I love that my coworkers are so fun and crazy. we laugh all day and play all night. 
what could be better? 
 
Watchin the summer sun fall out of sight

Gabe taught me "the cool kids" pose. i owe him big time.
Add caption

clearly we are the cool ones

"show your bum a little"

LOVED teaching navy k in mom &tots

typical jameson

"We were so alive never felt more free"


Watch it

#summertimecrush #youngerthanme #SUEME

famous awkward hug all summer long

Jay is our very fav.


Matt kissed my shots better. #nastybeard

Last Nighttime shin dig. #LOVETHEM



I LOVE THE POOL!!!