Monday, June 18, 2012

some summer insta shots

Summer is in full swing and I couldn't be more happy about that. This is my favorite time and I still can't get over that feeling of sitting on the front porch bare foot  right as the sky is turning orange. the warm breeze in the air and the ones you love close by. It doesn't get much better than that.

best friends





daddy's girl through and through


I can't get enough of this little guy


fathers day dinner

I'm classy like this.

We parked the truck in the middle of the road to enjoy a beautiful summer sunset




Navy LOVED the big slide.

we try to make work fun
I came home to granny and gramps and could NOT stop laughing. what good kids

Grandma Jones, Me and Carson as a babe.
I found this picture in an old photo album and for some reason can't stop looking at it. I set it as my phone background and seriously smile every time I see it. Precious. (Also i'm wearing ann's favorite outfit.) score.