Sunday, April 22, 2012

20 things

  1. I write everything down in my planner. if it's not written down, i won't do it.
  2. I can't stand to not have my toe nails painted.
  3. I have an obsession with anchors.(slash anything nautical)
  4. I'm definitely a beachy/summer kind of girl. (duh.)
  5. I am  more friendly to strangers than to acquaintances.
  6. for some reason i identify my dark hair with grief. and my light hair with happiness.
  7. it's hard for me to sit still during movies.
  8. I'm not a fan of chocolate.
  9. i want to live somewhere where it is summer all year round.
  10. I have very vivid and specific dreams that most of the time i remember.
  11. i have abnormally large pupils. they are almost always dilated and no one know why.
  12. i like the feeling of getting drenched from the rain.
  13. i don't like Facebook. and don't even have one at the moment.
  14. i will own my very own motorcycle someday. and ride around the whole u.s.
  15. My awkwardness is what draws people in.
  16. sunsets always make me reminisce the past.
  17. i procrastinate writing papers until the night before almost always. and somehow usually pull out a good grade.
  18. I have to be at least 7 minutes early to all of my classes. Walking in late is disrespectful in my eyes.
  19. i make my bed every.single.morning. without fail.
  20. my style= aztec/bohmeian/hippie also random side note:i haven't worn a pair of jeans that weren't skinny jeans in a year.