Tuesday, February 21, 2012

what's on my mind?

What's on my mind you ask?
ok fine. I'll tell you.

ONE THING.

CAL-i-FORN-EYE-AYE (California)

I leave in exactly 17 1/2 days and I am just freaking out with excitment.

Why?

#1 I have the winter blues. It's cold, it's dark. I HATE all my winter clothes. basically nothing the beach can't solve.
#2 I'm sick of school. I love my classes, hate the work.

#3 I need a lil adventure. My life lately is prett-y predictable. school.drive.work.exercise.eat.homework.sleep. REPEAT


#4 I get to experience my first official "road trip" with some of my favorite gals. they are pretty really crazy so it's a good match.

#5 I started putting together a road trip mix that is off.the.heezy.

#6My mom bought me the cutest bohemian handband today and I CAN'T wait to wear it.

#7My legs are dying to get out of jeans and see some fresh air!

This is where we will be residing.


and last one.

 California is one of my favorite places on earth.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

I am so excited for you! What a perfect adventure! You will probably come back with an awesome head start on your tan too. :)
Grace was so thrilled to have you come over on her birthday! She loves you!
(but I can't blame her...)