Tuesday, May 3, 2011

today

Today went a little something like this:

-Woke up after pushing snooze at least 3 times.

-ate some scrambled eggs and cereal.

-got ready for the day.

-changed my outfit 4 times (yes, it was one of those days)

-scurried to the bus stop.(luckily no running this time) ;)

-took human development final.

-sold back some text books to the bookstore.(that place is a RIP)

-studied for energy final with steph and james. (& probably laughed more than studied) oops.

-took energy final

-got some free lunch from the institute (good thing, because i literally have milk, eggs and cereal..and that's all)

-tried to tan my pale skin. (meh)

-went to sign my housing contract for fall semester. (I'm living in total ghetto housing. but i think i'll love it.It's cheap, in a great location and I mean 6 girls &1 bathroom-what's not to love?? (sarcasm.) but really i'm excited.

-took an hour nap. which was interrupted by my home bro asking me what the web site was we use to prank call) ha ha i know, very mature.

-ate some frozen fish, canned peaches and garlic bread for dinner. impressive right?

-brushed up on my vocab terms for my US history final tomorrow.

-let out some stress doing rip:60. (the best part of the day)

-tried to be motivated to clean and pack up my things. Don't get me wrong, I'm VERY excited to be home.. but moving is a LOT of work.

Summer is only 2 days away for me!!!

I GOT THIS.
-

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You do have this! I cant wait for you to come home:) Good luck with packing and finals. Love you.
PS Come meet us at the park tomorrow:)

Annika said...

you TOTALLY got this. i've so loved having you round these parts... i'm gonna miss you! but i'm soooo glad you're coming back! :) good luck on your last finals!

ps this is crazy- i literally tried on like 5 outfits yesterday too! WEIRD!

ps again- i'm dead serious about a photo shoot! :)

Camilla said...

I am so happy you're home! You've survived your first year, that's got to feel good. :) It will be a fun summer, and I'm sure you'll be the tannest girl in just a few weeks. Love ya!