Thursday, January 6, 2011

best & worst.

best of the year:

show: Pretty Little Liars
cd: Taylor Swift-Speak Now & The Script-Science & Faith
movie: Dear John, Ramona & Beezus, Toy Story 3 & Inception.
song: Hey, Soul Sister & Forget You
experience:SUMMER. and college.
book: Dear John & The Last Song
month: JULY
day: Aug. 5 or June 1. It's a tie!


worst of the year:

show:Jersey Shore
cd:Lady Antebellum.. hate her.
movie:Eclipse
song: Need You Now & Bottoms up...yuck.
experience:dealing with messy roomates. ha
book:no clue.
month:Feb. or Nov.
day:Nov. 20




2 comments:

Alicia said...

Ah Maddy I miss you already! You are theee greatest and I am glad we got to hang out during the break. :) Umm can I just say that I CANNOT wait to come party it up with you and Sophie at USU? We are going to have a BLAST and we better do it sooner rather than later. :)

Camilla said...

I love it. I totally agree with your best movies and I bet I'd agree with your worst...I haven't seen Jersey Shore OR Eclipse yet! I am going to be so sad when you go back to school. But you will do so good there.
And I can't WAIT for our dress-making party this spring! :)