Monday, January 5, 2009

The January Blues.

It's over. No more lights. No more presents. No more christmas music or decorations. No more exitment. I have a feeling the month of January is going to be dreadful. It's never ending and SO cold. It seems like there is nothing to do and its just LAME. Well at least I can say I had a wonderful Holiday season. The break was so perfect. I went to bed at 1 at the earliest and woke up somewhere around 10 o'clock. (Except for on Christmas morning of course.) I played guitar hero a ton, watched movies, took long naps, hung out with friends, went sledding, ate, went to the movies a couple times, played some American Idol on the Wii, and spent time with the Fam. I vowed to my aerobics teacher I would do a work out at least 5 times a week but I slacked..ALOT. Today doing our cardio circuit I thought I would pass out. A couple days before Christmas my sister Shannon colored my hair!! Dark!! I was way nervous but I absolutely love it! I don't know what I would do if there wasn't a cosmetologist in the family. On New Years Eve I invited a few friends over for our annual party. It was fun but there were a couple too many kids for it to be enjoyable. Haha. Me and Soph had a sleepover and didn't go to bed until 5:30 in the morning!!! It's a new record! Usually we are way bad at staying up late so we were really proud. Well I have a feeling I will be blogging a lot in the next couple weeks because let's face it..There really isn't much to do. Toodles.

*New Hair! (Me as a cartoon) :)

*My swim Barbie! :)





*New Years Eve

*Sledding

*Random Photography?


5 comments:

Jen said...

I love your new look! It really is so cute. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I love that you still got a Barbie. Enjoy those sleeping in days while you can. And I'll be looking forward to your blogging adventures in boring old January.

Annika said...

Wow. You're cute as a cartoon! Christmas was the best ever. I'm right there with ya on January. I despise it. Let's help each other through it, OK?

Shannon said...

"Wait, I don't think this is mine!" I love that you put a picture of your swim barbie:) It was so fun to spend Christmas at the house. I don't know what I will do when the time comes that we should probably stay at our own home on Christmas eve. Maybe it won't! I love that you can lay down in the middle of the Christmas mess and take a mid-morning nap. I love you!

Stephanie said...

You sound so doubtful about the whole january thing, it is a new year! A time to start fresh, dont start out so negitive! Looks like you had a great holiday break! Your hair looks fabulous but i've already told you that. By the way i tagged you, just look at my blog and you'll understand. Well have a GREAT new year, even january and its wonderful snowy weather!

Carly said...

ok mad, i secretly look at your blog now and then and figured i should comment for once. and i had to tell you how darling your hair looks! i love love it.