Saturday, January 24, 2009

Grounded.

Yep. That's right. I am officially grounded "Until Further Notice." Ugh. I hate when parents say that. I accidentally broke curfew one too many times..haha and now here I am, on a Saturday night, updating my blog. What the heck? Ha the wierd thing is I am really happy. It's kinda nice to have some down time to do the things I usually don't have time for. Well here are some random pics. Sorry if it's boring!

icon. Pictures, Images and Photos








Ok now that's out of the way there was something else I wanted to write about on here. Last Tuesday I got to be part of this things called "Challenge Day." My counselor asked me to do it and I was like "What the heck, sure." I wasn't that exited. I had a bad attitude about going.. but I thought it was worth missing school. Well turned out to be one of the Best Days of My Life. No Joke. I heard that a lot of people cried at this thing and I was thinking "No Way will I ever cry." Well let me tell you something. I Cried. And Balled. And cried some more. It was the most amazing thing. It was all about coming together with those around you and opening up and be your true self. I know it may sound Gay..( I thought so too) But it truly inspired me. I would love to go on and on about it for hours but you may fall asleep. So either watch Oprah this Monday or look at my Jodi's blog to learn about details. :)
Challenge Day Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so sorry you're grounded. But hey, you're updating your blog so I can't really complain now, can I? I loved all your pictures and I love your new hair color! Good luck with the "until further notice" part.

Shannon said...

Sorry about being grounded. What a bummer, but hey you got to babysit all the chillens while you are home:) I don't worry too much about you because I know you can talk mom and dad into pretty much anything! So I am sure they can't stay mad too long:) I am glad that Challenge day was turned out to be so great. I am for sure going to watch it on Oprah. Thursday right?

Camilla said...

Maddy, you are so cute. Thank you so much for watching the girls for us on Saturday. They had a great time, as always! You are such a good aunt to them and sister to me. I promise I'll return the favor and babysit your 12 kids anytime!:) Good luck being grounded.I'm with Shan...you have always seemed to talk mom and dad into anything! And I'm glad challenge day was so fun. Can't wait to see it! :)

Annika said...

Sorry you're grounded, but at least you have an excuse to stay home and watch movies without being considered a social outcast. At least you're not grounded from work, so you get to see me! :) I still want you to come stay with us when you're ungrounded!

Jodi said...

Maddy, Maddy, Maddy! You are so funny! Thanks for being in my fam at Challenge Day. I was so glad to see some familiar faces, but no ones more than yours!

I love your blog! I am linking you on mine. And in a couple of days I am doing a post about the ski trip (YOU MISSED!) and there will be a little link on it for other reasons! Stay tuned! Haha!

Annika said...

I have a way awesome idea for you................ UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!! ha love ya darlin