Tuesday, May 27, 2014

memorial weekend

We had the best memorial day weekend. a perfect start to summer.Here is the weekend in photos. Sometimes I like them more than words. 
Kicked off the weekend with this BRUTAL cross fit workout.
It's a love/hate relationship that pushes me everyday. 
 We headed up to the cabin on Friday night and spent the rest of the weekend there. We never wanted to come home! It was such a blast. I love all the memories we  make there and the fun times we ALWAYS seem to have. We rode the 4 wheelers, played outside, had game night with granny and gramps and had a 1/2 way weeny roast in the pouring rain.
Shan and I ran into town Saturday morning. A whole 5 miles and we were proud. Good thing Dusty came to pick us up because there was no way I would have made it another 5.
Navy and that kool aid mustache

^^He really isn't good at sharing the 4wheeler seat^^









Best photo bomber I've ever known. 



Grandma Jones and I at the fam reunion. She really is the very best. 


He's my favorite. 



Have I mentioned I'm in love with the summertime?
Well, I am.